The Big Daddy of Barra fuel setups - Plazmaman’s 1300hp CNC billet surge tank & Triple Pierburg fuel pump combination is the preferred surge tank for power levels of up over 800rwkw.
The Pierburg fuel pumps are the largest flowing fuel pumps we offer in our Surge Tank kits, and are used by leading workshops around Australia in the drag/circuit/dyno scene. The fuel pumps are compatible with all racing fuels, including E85.
- Constructed from thick wall billet aluminium to ensure rigidity and safety (thin wall aluminium can expand under operation)
- Surge tank holds the largest volume (2.8 litres) of fuel on the market
- Easy bolt-on fitment to the vehicle
- Supplied with soft rubber mounts for quiet operation
- All fittings and hose supplied are quality Motorsport items
- Australian developed, manufactured, tested and race proven
- Supplied in Raw Billet finish
- Optional Plug & Play harness also available - please select in checkout if required. (x3 required)
**** Be advised, due to the nature and design of this TRIPLE Surge tank, direct bolt on will not be achieved. You will require to join the 3 into one pumps merging into the fuel rail using Motorsport fittings. FUEL RAIL IN and OUT MUST BE MODIFIED TO LARGER AN -8 and -10 units as a minimum for required flow. Please contact us first if you are unsure or with any questions you might have****
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 20 cm|