***PLEASE NOTE - This product has a 3 to 5 working day lead time prior to shipping***
Plazmaman BIG BLOCK Chevrolet Billet Intake manifold - as used by Discovery Channel's 'Street Outlaws' stars Joe "Dominator" Woods and Chris "Kamikaze" Day.
Plazmaman has been at the forefront in street and strip inlet manifold design since the early 90s, and this BBC Intake manifold is nothing short of spectacular. Racing design and feedback has been combined, along with Solid Works Computational Fluid Dynamics Software to produce this cutting edge product.
***PLEASE NOTE - A standard distributor cannot be used with this intake (contact sales for compatible part no's)***
- Smooth, tough looking profile. Perfectly suited for show vehicles.
- Machined from certified 6061 aerospace aluminium - race fuel compatible.
- Short or Tall deck options available.
- 8 or 16 Injector provisions.
- To suit Conventional BBC head port design.
- Corrosion resistant Anodized in either Silver or Black.
- Special O-Ring flange and port design.
- lightweight and robust item with over 300psi boost handling capability guaranteed.
- FEA Computer design testing of structure.
- Designed to be used with 8, or 16 injectors.
- Featuring a 120mm 'Wedge' Style throttle body. (5" pipe compatible).
- Throttle body butterfly NOs Compatible.
- Burst Panel option available.
- Available in a Twin 3.5" or a Big Single 5" entry Snout.
- Lifetime warranty against structural failure (Nos backfires not included)
What's Included :
- Plazmaman Billet Inlet Manifold.
- 120mm Billet "wedge style" throttle body with Heavy duty Return spring .
- Fuel Rails (to suit 8 or 16 injectors).
- Throttle Body Adaptor to suit single 5" or twin entry 3.5" outlets with Plazmaclamp ends.
- Optional SFI approved burst panel (extra cost).
- Available in Anodised Silver or Stealth Black.
*** This item is a heavy shipping item, there is a slight extra cost charged for 20+ kg large boxed items by our carriers - we try to keep this to a minimum **
|Dimensions||75 × 40 × 35 cm|