Introducing Plazmaman’s CNC Billet Aluminium Race Spec Inlet manifold to suit the Late model Ford Mustang 5.0L engine. Plazmaman has been at the forefront in street and strip inlet manifold design since the early 90s, and this Coyote manifold is nothing short of spectacular. Racing design and feedback has been combined, along with Solid Works Computational Fluid Dynamics Software to produce this cutting edge product.
- Designed to be used with 8, or 16 injectors.
- High flow billet fuel rails
- Smooth, tough looking design perfectly suited for show vehicles.
- Lifetime structural guarantee.
- Plazmaman Billet Inlet Manifold.
- Fuel Rails (to suit 8 or 16 injectors).
- Throttle Body Adaptor to suit OEM cable style, DBW 90/GM102 or a billet Plazmaman 100mm
- Optional SFI approved burst panel (extra cost).
**** Please be aware that this intake manifold was designed primarily for Boosted applications. (NA version runner intake also available) In majority of cases the Camshaft is locked and a shorter runner is featured as per this manifold. Trying to emulate the OEM bottom end response is near impossible with this combination. However where this intake is or great advantage is through the added strength of build and also the ability to rev the engine to 9000+ rpms as is required by racers. (Small pain for added gain).Also the OEM factory intake starts really suffering at 6200rpms, where as ours pulls well above the 9K mark. ***
Available in Anodised Silver, Stealth Black or Black Top/Silver runners option.
*** We have also been advised by customers that this item can also fit the 5.8L Coyote by using adapters that are available in the aftermarket scene ***
*** This item is a heavy shipping item, there is a slight extra cost charged for 15-18kg large boxed items by our carriers – we try to keep this to a minimum ***