Introducing Plazmaman’s CNC Billet Aluminium Race Spec Twin Carby Intake manifold to suit the LS1 Cathedral, LS3 and LS7 engines.
Plazmaman has been at the forefront in street and strip inlet manifold design since the early 90s, and this LSx manifold is nothing short of spectacular. Racing design and feedback has been combined, along with Solid Works Computational Fluid Dynamics Software to produce this cutting edge product.
*** This intake manifold design was based off an aftermarket LINKAGE SYSTEM as can be seen in the pictures. (Please contact us regarding this). You can also choose to run your own linkage system.
- Designed to be used for Twin Carburetor applications – 4150 flange style (please contact us).
- Suitable for LS1/LS2 (Cathedral Port), LS3 (Rectangle Port), and LS7 (Please specify upon ordering).
- Smooth, tough looking design perfectly suited for show vehicles.
- SFI approved burst panel supplied with all manifolds.
- Plazmaman Billet Inlet Manifold.
- Billet Valley Plate (not for LS1).
- Oil Pressure switch offset adapter (not for LS1)
- Burst panel integrated into intake design.
Available in Anodized Silver or Stealth Black.
*** This item is a heavy shipping item, there is a slight extra cost charged for 15-20+ kg large boxed items by our carriers – we try to keep this to a minimum ***