**** FIRST BATCH IN PRODUCTION – February 2020 Release date ****
Introducing Plazmaman’s CNC Billet Aluminium Race Spec Inlet manifold to suit the LT1-LT4 DI Engines. The Camaro ZL1 has a tight rear half engine bay and Plazmaman had designed a dedicated Top Lid to suit direct bolt in operation , including the adaption of the OEM DBW throttle body.
Plazmaman has been at the forefront in street and strip inlet manifold design since the early 90s, and this LT Series Intake manifold is nothing short of spectacular. Racing design and feedback has been combined, along with Solid Works Computational Fluid Dynamics Software to produce this cutting edge product.
- Designed to be used with 8, or 16 injectors.
- Suitable for the LT1 and LT4
- Smooth, tough looking design perfectly suited for show vehicles.
- Lifetime structural guarantee
- Anodized finish to protect against oxidization and race fuel staining.
- 2 Different lid options (Low Back lid to fit the Camaro’s Tight rear engine bay design)
- Plazmaman Billet Inlet Manifold.
- Billet Fuel Rails (If selected in options – 8 or 16 injectors).
- Throttle Body Adaptor to suit OEM cable style, DBW 90/102 or a billet Plazmaman 89 or 102mm.
- Optional SFI approved burst panel (extra cost).
Available in Anodised Silver, Stealth Black or Black Top/Silver runners option.