Complete Trigger Kit Including CAS Bracket and Mechanical Fuel Pump Bracket – RB Series (Kinsler Pump is Optional)
This RB Trigger kit has evolved, through research and development to offer precision ignition timing, for high powered and high RPM applications primarily on the twin cam engine but now is available for the Single Cam Aussie RB30.
We have developed the bottom timing gear with trigger disc to be one piece, this disallows a screwed on trigger disc to ever come loose.
This custom made gear will work with all and any balancer including Ross and OEM in ALL Rb series engines
The cherry hall effect magnetic proximity pickup timing gear tooth sensor is now the industry benchmark, the cam sensor bracket is light and simple and incorporates the use of a smaller more discreet cherry sensor, its all easy to get to, easy to adjust and the sensors (both top and bottom) can be adjusted and or replaced without the removal of any hardware including the harmonic balancer which is a never seen before feature.
Cam Trigger kit includes:
- CAS bracket
- Top sensor bracket
- Cam trigger plate
- Zf / cherry sensor
- Silicone boot
- Nylon braid and dual wall heat shrink
- bolt kit
Mechanical Fuel pumps. With great power comes the need for dependable fuel delivery. The modern performance car is using so much more fuel to make the average 1000hp street car these days, there is a much simpler and in some ways primitive fuel system available to you right now being the PRP Cam driven Mechanical fuel pump system. No wiring, no current draw, no need for upgraded alternators required to power up the nostalgic 044 or newer version in-tank pump that draws 18 amps, this system is bulletproof. It’s quiet, it is lite, it is extremely reliable, and this system has been used for decades in Indy, Nascar, sprint car racing you name it, even light aircraft it works, whether you use it for street or track it’s efficient and the way of the future.
PRP has designed a billet alloy bracket kit utilizing the cam gear to a drive mechanical fuel pump.
The PRP kit includes:
- Billet bracket and trigger sensor mount as an all in one unit.
- Optional Cam trigger sensors with all sensor ready kits.
- Spider uni type coupling that absorbs shock, reverberation and noise prolonging equipment life.
- Easy to assemble hardware with excellent support, we pride ourselves on being industry leaders with tech, warranty, and support.
- This kit has been designed to incorporate the use of any of the leading pumps on the market including Kinsler, Weldon, Waterman, and Enderlie
- Lifetime warranty on PRP Billet hardware, 1 year on electronics.
|Dimensions||25 × 20 × 20 cm|