1. Your Right to Use the Site and Its Contents: This Site is only for your personal use. You may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell, or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio, and video, for any business, commercial, or public purpose. As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, Plazmaman grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, display, and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way.
This website, including any subsite accessible through the homepage (the “Site”), is published and maintained by subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or related entities of Plazmaman. Please note that when you enter any subsite accessible through this homepage or the shopping page, such subsite may have its own terms and conditions of use which are specific to such subsite. When you access, browse, or use this Site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth below and any additional terms and conditions of use set forth in any subsite.
2. Plazmaman Products and Usage:
- Plazmaman products are for off road and race use only.
- Plazmaman takes no responsibility for any injury, damage, whether it may be property or personal that may occur using Plazmaman products.
- Those who choose to use Plazmaman outside a controlled environment do so at their own risk.
3. Price And Payment:
- 3.1 The Seller reserves the right to change the Price in the event of a variation to the Seller’s quotation.
- 3.2 At the Seller’s sole discretion:
(a) a deposit may be required.
(b) payment shall be due on delivery of the Goods; or
(c) payment shall be due before delivery of the Goods.
- 3.3 Payment is to be made via Paypal, Credit Card or by Direct Funds Transfer for any goods purchased on the Online Store. Goods are also available for pickup, however prior arrangements with the Seller are required for cash on collection.
4. Delivery of Goods
- 4.1 The Customer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery. In the event that the Customer is unable to take delivery of the Goods as arranged, then the Seller shall be entitled to charge a reasonable fee for redelivery.
- 4.2 At the Seller’s sole discretion the costs of delivery are in addition to the Price of the goods.
- 4.3 The Seller may deliver the Goods by separate instalments. Each separate instalment shall be invoiced and paid for in accordance with the provisions in these terms and conditions.
- 5.1 If the Seller retains ownership of the Goods nonetheless, all risk for the Goods passes to the Customer on delivery.
- 5.2 If any of the Goods are damaged or destroyed following delivery but prior to ownership passing to the Customer, the Seller is entitled to receive all insurance proceeds payable for the Goods. The production of these terms and conditions by the Seller is sufficient evidence of the Seller’s rights to receive the insurance proceeds without the need for any person dealing with the Seller to make further enquiries.
- 6.1 The Seller and Customer agree that ownership of the Goods shall not pass until:
(a) the Customer has paid the Seller all amounts owing for the particular Goods; and
(b) the Customer has met all other obligations due by the Customer to the Seller in respect of all contracts between the Seller and the Customer.
- 6.2 Receipt by the Seller of any form of payment other than cash shall not be deemed to be payment until that form of payment has been honoured, cleared or recognised and until then the Seller’s ownership or rights in respect of the Goods shall continue.
- 6.3 It is further agreed that:
(a) where practicable the Goods shall be kept separate and identifiable until the Seller shall have received payment and all other obligations of the Customer are met; and
(b) until such time as ownership of the Goods shall pass from the Seller to the Customer the Seller may give notice in writing to the Customer to return the Goods or any of them to the Seller. Upon such notice the rights of the Customer to obtain ownership or any other interest in the Goods shall cease; and
(c) the Seller shall have the right of stopping the Goods in transit whether or not delivery has been made; and
(d) if the Customer fails to return the Goods to the Seller then the Seller or the Seller’s agent may enter upon and into land and premises owned, occupied or used by the Customer, or any premises as the invitee of the Customer, where the Goods are situated and take possession of the Goods; and
(e) the Customer is only a bailee of the Goods and until such time as the Seller has received payment in full for the Goods then the Customer shall hold any proceeds from the sale or disposal of the Goods on trust for the Seller; and
(f) the Customer shall not deal with the money of the Seller in any way which may be adverse to the Seller; and
(g) the Customer shall not charge the Goods in any way nor grant nor otherwise give any interest in the Goods while they remain the property of the Seller; and
(h) the Seller can issue proceedings to recover the Price of the Goods sold notwithstanding that ownership of the Goods may not have passed to the Customer; and
(i) until such time that ownership in the Goods passes to the Customer, if the Goods are converted into other products, the parties agree that the Seller will be the owner of the end products.
7. Customer’s Disclaimer
- 7.1 The Customer hereby disclaims any right to rescind, or cancel any contract with the Seller or to sue for damages or to claim restitution arising out of any misrepresentation made to the Customer by the Seller and the Customer acknowledges that the Goods are bought relying solely upon the Customer’s skill and judgement.
- 8.1 The Customer shall inspect the Goods on delivery and shall within twenty-four (24) hours of delivery (time being of the essence) notify the Seller of any alleged defect, shortage in quantity, damage or failure to comply with the description or quote. The Customer shall afford the Seller an opportunity to inspect the Goods within a reasonable time following delivery if the Customer believes the Goods are defective in any way. If the Customer shall fail to comply with these provisions the Goods shall be presumed to be free from any defect or damage. For defective Goods, which the Seller has agreed in writing that the Customer is entitled to reject, the Seller’s liability is limited to either (at the Seller’s discretion) replacing the Goods or repairing the Goods.
- 9.1 Returns will only be accepted provided that:
(a) the Customer has complied with the provisions of clause 8.1; and
(b) the Seller has agreed in writing to accept the return of the Goods; and
(c) the Goods are returned at the Customer’s cost within seven (7) days of the delivery date; and
(d) the Seller will not be liable for Goods which have not been stored or used in a proper manner; and
(e) the Goods are returned in the condition in which they were delivered and with all packaging material,brochures and instruction material in as new condition as is reasonably possible in the circumstances.
- 9.2 Goods made to special order, Customer specification or non-catalogue items are under no circumstances acceptable for credit or return. Cancellation of orders for special or non-catalogue items will definitely not be accepted, once these orders are in production.
- 9.3 The Seller may (in its discretion) accept the return of Goods for credit but this may incur a handling fee of fifteen percent (15%) of the value of the returned Goods plus any freight.
- 10.1 Subject to the conditions of warranty set out in clause 10.2 the Seller warrants that if any defect in any workmanship of the Seller becomes apparent and is reported to the Seller within one (1) month of the date of delivery (time being of the essence) then the Seller will either (at the Seller’s sole discretion) replace or remedy the workmanship.
- 10.2 The conditions applicable to the warranty given by clause 10.1 are:
(a) The warranty shall not cover any defect or damage which may be caused or partly caused by or arise through:
(i) Failure on the part of the Customer to properly maintain any Goods; or
(ii) Failure on the part of the Customer to follow any instructions or guidelines provided by the Seller; or
(iii) Any use of any Goods otherwise than for any application specified on a quote or order form; or
(iv) The continued use of any Goods after any defect becomes apparent or would have become apparent to a reasonably prudent operator or user; or
(v) Fair wear and tear, any accident or act of God.
(b) The warranty shall cease and the Seller shall thereafter in no circumstances be liable under the terms of the warranty if the workmanship is repaired, altered or overhauled without the Seller’s consent.
(c) In respect of all claims the Seller shall not be liable to compensate the Customer for any delay in either replacing or remedying the workmanship or in properly assessing the Customer’s claim.
- 10.3 For Goods not manufactured by the Seller, the warranty shall be the current warranty provided by the manufacturer of the Goods. The Seller shall not be bound by nor be responsible for any term, condition, representation or warranty other than that which is given by the manufacturer of the Goods.
- 10.4 In the case of second hand Goods, the Customer acknowledges that he has had full opportunity to inspect the same and that he accepts the same with all faults and that no warranty is given by the Seller as to the quality or suitability for any purpose and any implied warranty, statutory or otherwise, is expressly excluded. The Seller shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to the Goods, or caused by the Goods, or any part thereof however arising.
11. The Commonwealth Trade Practices Act 1974 and Fair Trading Acts
- 11.1 Nothing in this agreement is intended to have the effect of contracting out of any applicable provisions of the Commonwealth Trade Practices Act 1974 or the Fair Trading Acts in each of the States and Territories of Australia, except to the extent permitted by those Acts where applicable.
12. Intellectual Property
- 12.1 Where the Seller has designed, drawn or written Goods for the Customer, then the copyright in those designs and drawings and documents shall remain vested in the Seller, and shall only be used by the Customer at the Seller’s discretion.
- 12.2 The Customer warrants that all designs or instructions to the Seller will not cause the Seller to infringe any patent, registered design or trademark in the execution of the Customer’s order and the Customer agrees to indemnify the Seller against any action taken by a third party against the Seller in respect of any such infringement.
13. Default & Consequences of Default
- 13.1 Interest on overdue invoices shall accrue from the date when payment becomes due daily until the date of payment at a rate of two and one half percent (2.5%) per calendar month and such interest shall compound monthly at such a rate after as well as before any judgement.
- 13.2 If the Customer defaults in payment of any invoice when due, the Customer shall indemnify the Seller from and against all costs and disbursements incurred by the Seller in pursuing the debt including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis and the Seller’s collection agency costs.
- 13.3 Without prejudice to any other remedies the Seller may have, if at any time the Customer is in breach of any obligation (including those relating to payment), the Seller may suspend or terminate the supply of Goods to the Customer and any of its other obligations under the terms and conditions. The Seller will not be liable to the Customer for any loss or damage the Customer suffers because the Seller has exercised its rights under this clause.
- 13.4 If any account remains overdue after thirty (30) days then an amount of the greater of twenty dollars ($20.00) or ten percent (10.00%) of the amount overdue (up to a maximum of two hundred dollars ($200.00) shall be levied for administration fees which sum shall become immediately due and payable.
- 13.5 Without prejudice to the Seller’s other remedies at law the Seller shall be entitled to cancel all or any part of any order of the Customer which remains unfulfilled and all amounts owing to the Seller shall, whether or not due for payment, become immediately payable in the event that:
(a) any money payable to the Seller becomes overdue, or in the Seller’s opinion the Customer will be unable to meet its payments as they fall due; or
(b) the Customer becomes insolvent, convenes a meeting with its creditors or proposes or enters into an arrangement with creditors, or makes an assignment for the benefit of its creditors; or
(c) a receiver, manager, liquidator (provisional or otherwise) or similar person is appointed in respect of the Customer or any asset of the Customer.
14. Security And Charge
- 14.1 Despite anything to the contrary contained herein or any other rights which the Seller may have howsoever:
(a) where the Customer and/or the Guarantor (if any) is the owner of land, realty or any other asset capable of being charged, both the Customer and/or the Guarantor agree to mortgage and/or charge all of their joint and/or several interest in the said land, realty or any other asset to the Seller or the Seller’s nominee to secure all amounts and other monetary obligations payable under these terms and conditions. The Customer and/or the Guarantor acknowledge and agree that the Seller (or the Seller’s nominee) shall be entitled to lodge where appropriate a caveat, which caveat shall be withdrawn once all payments and other monetary obligations payable hereunder have been met.
(b) should the Seller elect to proceed in any manner in accordance with this clause and/or its sub-clauses, the Customer and/or Guarantor shall indemnify the Seller from and against all the Seller’s costs and disbursements including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis.
(c) the Customer and/or the Guarantor (if any) agree to irrevocably nominate constitute and appoint the Seller or the Seller’s nominee as the Customer’s and/or Guarantor’s true and lawful attorney to perform all necessary acts to give effect to the provisions of this clause 14.1.
- 15.1 The Seller may cancel any contract to which these terms and conditions apply or cancel delivery of Goods at any time before the Goods are delivered by giving written notice to the Customer. On giving such notice the Seller shall repay to the Customer any sums paid in respect of the Price. The Seller shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatever arising from such cancellation.
- 15.2 In the event that the Customer cancels delivery of Goods the Customer shall be liable for any loss incurred by the Seller (including, but not limited to, any loss of profits) up to the time of cancellation.
16. Privacy Act 1988
- 16.1 The Customer and/or the Guarantor/s agree for the Seller to obtain from a credit reporting agency a credit report containing personal credit information about the Customer and Guarantor/s in relation to credit provided by the Seller.
- 16.2 The Customer and/or the Guarantor/s agree that the Seller may exchange information about the Customer and the Guarantor/s with those credit providers either named as trade referees by the Customer or named in a consumer credit report issued by a credit reporting agency for the following purposes:
(a) to assess an application by Customer; and/or
(b) to notify other credit providers of a default by the Customer; and/or
(c) to exchange information with other credit providers as to the status of this credit account, where the Customer is in default with other credit providers; and/or
(d) to assess the credit worthiness of Customer and/or Guarantor/s.
- 16.3 The Customer consents to the Seller being given a consumer credit report to collect overdue payment on commercial credit (Section 18K(1)(h) Privacy Act 1988).
- 16.4 The Customer agrees that personal credit information provided may be used and retained by the Seller for the following purposes and for other purposes as shall be agreed between the Customer and Seller or required by law from time to time:
(a) provision of Goods; and/or
(b) marketing of Goods by the Seller, its agents or distributors in relation to the Goods; and/or
(c) analysing, verifying and/or checking the Customer’s credit, payment and/or status in relation to provision of Goods; and/or
(d) processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities requested by Customer; and/or
(e) enabling the daily operation of Customer’s account and/or the collection of amounts outstanding in the Customer’s account in relation to the Goods.
- 16.5 The Seller may give information about the Customer to a credit reporting agency for the following purposes:
(a) to obtain a consumer credit report about the Customer; and/or
(b) allow the credit reporting agency to create or maintain a credit information file containing information about the Customer.
17. Unpaid Seller’s Rights
- 17.1 Where the Customer has left any item with the Seller for repair, modification, exchange or for the Seller to performany other Service in relation to the item and the Seller has not received or been tendered the whole of the Price, orthe payment has been dishonoured, the Seller shall have:
(a) a lien on the item;
(b) the right to retain the item for the Price while the Seller is in possession of the item;
(c) a right to sell the item, and
(d) the right to retain all or part of the proceeds of the sale of the item in payment of the Price and any interest due to the Seller and any costs associated with such sale.
- 17.2 The lien of the Seller shall continue despite the commencement of proceedings, or judgement for the Price having been obtained.
- 18.1 If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be invalid, void, illegal or unenforceable the validity, existence, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected, prejudiced or impaired.
- 18.2 These terms and conditions and any contract to which they apply shall be governed by the laws of New South Wales and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- 18.3 The Seller shall be under no liability whatever to the Customer for any indirect loss and/or expense (including lossof profit) suffered by the Customer arising out of a breach by the Seller of these terms and conditions.
- 18.4 In the event of any breach of this contract by the Seller the remedies of the Customer shall be limited to damages which under no circumstances shall exceed the Price of the Goods.