EFP-495 ELECTRONIC FUEL PUMP ASSEMBLY - Low Pressure Lift Pump
Note! This pump should never be operated without a fuel filter between the tank and the pump. This pre-filter should be 20- to 40-microns. Additionally, almost all applications require a 10-micron post-filter between the fuel pump and the fuel rail. Putting just a 10-micron filter before the pump is not recommended. We offer a good quality metal cannister filter (disposable) with 3/8-inch hose barb ends as well as the outstanding Holley aluminium billet 390 LPH filter with -6 and -8 AN fittings. The Holley filter can be disassembled and cleaned or the entire filter media renewed.
Walbro inline fuel pumps are ideal universal fuel pump replacements and upgrades for:
- • Vehicles with faulty inline fuel pumps
- • Upgrades to EFI from mechanical fuel pumps
- • Other Vehicles where higher fuel flow is necessary and an in-tank pump is not required.
Inline fuel pump specs:
- • OE-proven second generation
- • Fits most EFI applications including turbo and supercharged
- • Variety of pressures and flows available, including high pressure performance
- • All metal shell including inlet and outlet
- • 10mm x 1mm threaded inlet and outlet accept a variety of fittings
- • Lightweight, compact design
- • QS9000 certified
|Dimensions||20 × 10 × 10 cm|